In case you missed the previous announcement, WonderCon badges went on sale Monday, December 14. As of today, nine hotels became available at a discounted rate! Read on for more details.
This being the first time that WonderCon will be held at the Los Angeles Convention Center, attendees did not really know which hotels would be available at the discount WonderCon rate, or the price range of those hotels, considering that the con takes place in downtown Los Angeles, which can be pretty pricey. But now we have our answer! The following nine hotels are available at a price range starting at $140 (Millennium Biltmore Single or Double Occupancy) and up to $314 (Ritz-Carlton Quad Occupancy with 2 Queen beds).
1. Millennium Biltmore Hotel ($140-$180), 1.25 miles away
2. Courtyard Los Angeles LA Live ($144-184), 0.20 miles away
3. The LUXE City Center Hotel ($145-$165), 0.10 miles away
4. Omni Los Angeles Hotel ($145-$165), 1.0 mile away
5. Sheraton Los Angeles Downtown ($145-$195), 0.75 miles away
6. LA Hotel Downtown ($149-$189), 0.75 miles away
7. Residence Inn Los Angeles LA Live ($150-$190), 0.20 miles away
8. JW Marriott Hotel Los Angeles LA Live ($154-$194), 0.10 miles away
9. The Ritz-Carlton Los Angeles ($254-$314), 0.30 miles away
Most of the hotels are within walking distance, just a couple of blocks away. But for the ones that are a bit further out, including Millennium Biltmore, Omni, Sheraton, and LA Hotel, there will be shuttle busses available. Note that if you will be parking your car at the hotel, parking fees will run you about $40/day, or possibly $50/day if you have an oversized vehicle.
You must make a one night deposit to reserve your hotel, but that deposit is refundable if you cancel your reservation before February 19, 2016.
WonderCon will take place Friday, March 25 through Sunday, March 27, 2016.
Click here for more information and to book your hotel for WonderCon 2016!