WonderCon is back at the Anaheim Convention Center this year after temporarily moving to Los Angeles last year. The annual event will take place Friday, March 31 through Sunday, April 2. Badges went on sale back in December, but as of today, eight hotels became available at a discounted rate! Read on for more details.
The following eight hotels are available at a price range starting at $115/night (Clarion Hotel Anaheim Resort with 1 king bed or 2 double beds) and up to $259/night (Anaheim Marriott Quad Occupancy with 2 double beds).
1. Clarion Hotel Anaheim Resort ($115-$145), 1 block away
2. Red Lion Anaheim ($116), 2 blocks away
3. Doubletree Suites by Hilton Anaheim Resort Convention Center ($129-$189), 2.5 blocks away
4. Anabella Hotel ($137), 2 blocks away
5. Best Western Plus Stovall’s Inn ($140), 2 blocks away
6. Best Western Plus Pavilions ($140), 2.5 blocks away
7. Hilton Anaheim ($189), <1 block away – WonderCon Headquarters Hotel
8. Anaheim Marriott ($199-$259), <1 block away
All of the hotels are within walking distance, just a block or two away. Note that if you will be parking your car at the hotel, parking fees will run you about $10-$25/day, or $18-$30/day for valet, depending on the hotel. The only exception is Best Western Plus Pavilions, which offers free parking.
You must make a one night deposit to reserve your hotel, but that deposit is refundable if you cancel your reservation before February 17, 2017.
Click here for more information and to book your hotel for WonderCon 2017!