Violet recaps Season 2 Episode 11 of Arrow, titled Blind Spot, where Roy confides in Sin about his newly acquired strength, and Arrow works with Laurel to investigate Sebastian Blood! Following the recap, Violet shares her thoughts on the episode.
Episode Recap of Arrow, Season 2 Episode 11: Blind Spot
- Sebastian visits his mother and kills her after she admits that she told Laurel the truth. Arrow continues to try to get info from criminals about the man in the skull mask, with no luck. In a flashback, Sara suggests to Oliver that they consider Ivo’s offer, and defends Ivo.
- Laurel learns of Maya’s death, and reports her suspicions to the DA that Sebastian killed her, but he won’t help. Oliver thanks Roy for saving his mother. Lance sets up a meeting between Laurel and Arrow. Laurel asks Arrow’s help in stopping Sebastian Blood.
- The Arrow team begins investigating Sebastian. Roy confesses to Sin about the injection and his newfound strength. Felicity finds out that the only file on the murder of Sebastian’s father is a hard copy, which is stored in the city archives. Arrow asks for Laurel’s help to access the archives. In a flashback, Oliver and Sara reminisce about the past, then Sara steals away in the night after Oliver falls asleep.
- Laurel and Arrow sneak into the archives with Felicity’s help. As the cops arrive, Arrow holds them off so that Laurel can find the file, then they escape under heavy gunfire. However, they discover that the file is empty.
- Felicity determines that recent footage from the archives has been erased, which leads the Arrow team to believe that Blood could have swiped it. Sin brings the case of the Starling Slasher to Roy. Sin borrows clothes from Thea to pose as a prostitute to lure the Slasher..
- Oliver visits Sebastian saying that he’s worried about Laurel, but Sebastian says he’ll take care of her. The Slasher picks up Sin from a street corner, then drives her to a parking garage. As he begins to attack her, Roy steps in and saves her, practically beating the man to death.
- Slade visits Blood. It turns out Slade is the one who confiscated Blood’s file. Slade commands Blood to take care of their problem: Laurel. Laurel returns home to find her house ransacked and is arrested by Officer Daily for having pills not prescribed to her.
- At the police station, Laurel tells her father that Sebastian is trying to frame and discredit her, but he is more worried about the fact that she’s been stealing his pills, and doesn’t believe her. In a flashback, Sara contacts Ivo via radio, and he plays on her sympathies, asking her to help save him.
- At the hospital, Sin and Roy find out the Slasher is badly injured, but will live. Sin calls Thea to the hospital, but Roy refuses her help. When Oliver takes Laurel home, a man wearing the skull mask knocks Oliver out and kidnaps Laurel.
- Blood leaves a message saying to tell the Arrow Starling Cannery. Arrow goes there and fights the man in the skull mask. Just as the masked man is bout to shoot Oliver, Laurel shoots him dead. When they remove the mask, it’s not Blood, but Officer Daily.
- Lance tells Laurel that they determined Officer Daily was behind everything. Adam tells Laurel that they’re dropping the possession charges and that Daily’s shooting was clearly self defense. Then he fires her.
- Oliver is convinced that Daily was behind everything, and admits that he has a blind spot where Laurel is concerned. Thea tells Oliver about Roy putting someone in the hospital. In a flashback, Sara denies Ivo’s request for help, and he becomes angry.
- Slade kills 3 of Blood’s men by sword, and threatens to kill him if he fails him again. Arrow pays a visit to Roy and offers to help teach him how to control his new ability and himself. He agrees.
Violet’s Thoughts on Season 2 Episode 11 of Arrow: Blind Spot
Scenes from Arrow, Season 2 Episode 12: Tremors
Here are scenes from Season 2 Episode 12 of Arrow, titled Tremors:
What did you think about Arrow, Season 2 Episode 11, titled Blind Spot? Share your thoughts in the comments below!