Violet recaps Season 2 Episode 10 of Arrow, titled Blast Radius, where the Arrow team deals with a bomber, and Laurel secretly investigates Sebastian Blood! Following the recap, Violet shares her thoughts on the episode.
Episode Recap of Arrow, Season 2 Episode 10: Blast Radius
- Arrow tracks down a dealer from Crescent Circle to get info about the man in the skull mask, but no luck. Felicity is in Central City visiting Barry, who is in a coma. In a flashback to the island, Shado is buried. Sara informs Oliver that those who survived the Mirakuru injections became deformed, either of body or mind.
- Laurel investigates Sebastian Blood, while also dating him. Verdant hosts a rally for Blood’s mayoral campaign. A man sets off a bomb in a building by remote. Arrow helps rescue a man stuck in the burning building. In a flashback, Slade gets angry and begins to strangle Oliver.
- Felicity returns to Starling City. Laurel questions Blood about his association with Cyrus Gold. Blood tells Laurel that his mother shot his abusive father and ran off, and Cyrus helped him. Laurel sees a hospital bill in Blood’s office for Maya Resik.
- Thea asks Roy why he’s been acting weird, and he says she’s the only thing keeping him together. As they start to get romantic, a crate of glasses falls and a shard of glass cuts Roy’s arm. Arrow meets with Officer Lance on a rooftop, and Lance reveals that the evidence shows that the bomber is someone with training. Lance asks Arrow for cell phone records of his men to find the leak. Another building explodes.
- Felicity tracks the signal used to detonate the bomb and leads Arrow toward the bomber. As Arrow gives chase on his motorcycle, he loses the bomber, and blames it on Felicity. In the flashback, Sara hits Slade in the head to save Oliver, and he backs off.
- Laurel asks her father for help finding Maya Resik. Blood announces a Unity Rally at City Plaza. Arrow pays Blood a visit to try to get him to call it off, to no avail. Felicity tracks the IP address of the bomber, who goes by Shrapnel, to a local souvenir shop. Officer Lance informs Laurel that Maya is Blood’s aunt, and she is at a mental institution.
- Arrow walks into a trap at the souvenir shop, and is unable to move without triggering a bomb. Felicity is able to get him out of it. Diggle finds the Unity Rally bomb trigger in the sound equipment. As Felicity begins to help him disable it, Shrapnel shoots Diggle.
- Shrapnel throws a bomb toward the crowd, but Arrow shoots it midair. The crowd disperses. A piece of lighting equipment starts to fall on Moira, but Roy steps in and it falls on him instead. Arrow chases and catches the Shrapnel, severing the remote cord with an arrow before Shrapnel sets off the explosives.
- The police take Shrapnel into custody. Roy tries to play down his rescue of Moira, and acts like nothing is out of the ordinary when Thea notices his arm is completely healed without a mark. Diggle is fine. Oliver apologizes to Felicity, admits how much he relies on her and Diggle, and calls her his partner.
- In a flashback, Ivo sends a radio signal to Sara, offering safe passage off the island in exchange for the Mirakuru, or else be experimented on. They discover that Slade is gone and took the Mirakuru with him. Arrow visits Blood, who proposes that they could save the city if they work together. Laurel visits Maya, who turns out to be Sebastian’s mother, and she reveals that Sebastian killed his father.
Violet’s Thoughts on Season 2 Episode 10 of Arrow: Blast Radius
Scenes from Arrow, Season 2 Episode 11: Blind Spot
Here are scenes from Season 2 Episode 11 of Arrow, titled Blind Spot:
What did you think of Arrow, Season 2 Episode 10: Blast Radius? Let us know in the comments below!